What you have to send us for us to produce your audioguide
Nubart's goal is to reduce your workload as much as possible. Just send us
the following basics and we will take care of all the rest! This includes formatting and converting
audio, image or video-files.
Once we have your order, we will contact you with our designer to conceive the design of the card. You can make suggestions and choose from several options.
Please send them as JPG or PNG and in high resolution.
Of course, we will ask for your approval before ordering the print.
Please send it as SVG or as PNG with transparent background.
We always recommend to use our domain nub.art. But, if necessary, we can also print out your website's domain and redirect it. If necessary, your domain can also be printed and redirected to nub.art. For this purpose, ask your webmaster to create a subpage, e.g. www.museum.com/guide and to redirect it to nub.art.
Please make sure that this subpage is created permanently and the redirect remains active. We do not assume any liability about cards that have lost their functionality due to a wrongly redirected or inactive subpage.
You will receive an invitation to register in your customer area. There you can upload the content that you want us to integrate into your audio guide. We will also assign you a project manager with whom you can clarify all your questions.
We only need pictures of the audio guided exhibits. Please send us the pictures as JPG or PNG and with a minimum width of 700 px, that's all! We will take care of cropping, resizing and adapting them for your audio guide.
You can decide if you prefer the pictures as thumbnails, in large format or as an image slider (up to 15 images).
Please let us know if an image has license restrictions so that we can look for an alternative solution. If you wish, for an additional fee we can take care of managing the rights of your images.
We use a light-weight equirectangular format (one single image-file). To ensure support among all devices, the image size should be max. 4096 px wide.
Keep in mind: our total offline mode is not compatible with videos!
If Nubart is to produce the script
- General guidance on the tone and style you want for your audio guide: purely informative, informal or more academic, for a sophisticated audience or an unknowing one....
- List of points of interest (POIs) to be included in the audio guide.
- 2-5 keywords about the ideas to be conveyed per POI.
- Contact information for the curators of the exhibition to ask questions or request information.
If Nubart produces the audio tracks
If Nubart is also to create the script, a member of our team will contact you.
Additional information required
Two of the questions are included by default: the rating of the show from 1 to 5 and a free comment field.
You can choose the remaining three questions from this list:
- Gender (The preset answers to this question are "male", "female" and "non-binary")
- Is this your first visit?
- Postal Code
- Did the audio guide contribute to a better understanding of the exhibition?
- What other topics could be addressed in the audio guide?
- Would you recommend this audio guide?
- Where did you buy this audio guide?
We can unsubscribe from this service at any time if you wish (for example, if you should receive too many feedback emails): The comments of your visitors are available for you in your customer area as well.